[AISWorld] ICIS 2011 schedule now available

Myers, Michael m.myers at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Oct 10 09:46:30 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues

The ICIS 2011 schedule, including completed research paper presentations, is now available on the ICIS 2011 website at http://icis2011.abstractcentral.com/planner.jsp

A few important notes about ICIS 2011:

Accepted research-in-progress papers will be presented as posters in a special poster session on Tuesday, December 6 from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm. Poster guidelines will be available on the ICIS 2011 website shortly.

Please remember that at least one author of every accepted research-in-progress, completed research paper, and teaching case must register for the conference by October 31, 2011. All members of every accepted panel must also register for the conference by October 31, 2011.

At least one author of every accepted submission and all members of every accepted panel must present at ICIS 2011 in Shanghai. Because the proceedings reflect what was presented at the conference, if no author shows to present the paper, the paper will be removed from the ICIS proceedings. There are no exceptions, regardless of circumstance.

Please appreciate that we cannot accommodate requests to be re-assigned to different time slots.  The current schedule has already been carefully screened to avoid conflicts with the hundreds of authors and presenters participating in this conference. We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

We look forward to seeing you in Shanghai!

Best wishes

Cynthia Beath, Michael Myers and Kwok-Kee Wei
ICIS 2011 Program Co-Chairs
http://icis2011.aisnet.org/

--------------------------------
Michael D. Myers
Professor of Information Systems and Head of Department
Department of Information Systems and Operations Management
University of Auckland Business School
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142
New Zealand