[AISWorld] CFP SCIS 2012

Pär Ågerfalk par.agerfalk at im.uu.se
Sun Oct 23 16:42:06 EDT 2011

CALL FOR PAPERS

Join us and our distinguished keynote speakers, Shirley Gregor and Alan Hevner, at the 3rd Scandinavian Conference on Information Systems, in conjunction with the 35th IRIS seminar, August 17–20, 2012, Sigtuna, Sweden.

We welcome full-paper submissions that clearly contribute to their specific IS research area. Papers contributing to the conference theme, designing the interactive society, will be prioritized.

Proceedings are to be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing series.

The conference venue, Sigtunahöjden, is located 15 minutes from Stockholm Arlanda Airport with convenient access.

Important Dates
February, 1, 2012: Submissions due
March 15, 2012: Editorial decisions sent to authors
April 15, 2012: Submissions of final versions
May 15, 2012: Notification of acceptance for SCIS
August 17-20, 2012: SCIS/IRIS, Sigtunahöjden, Sigtuna, Sweden

For full CFP and the latest information, please visit http://iris.im.uu.se/

--
Prof. Pär J. Ågerfalk, Ph.D.
Chair in Computer Science in Intersection with Social Sciences

Uppsala University
Department of Informatics and Media
P.O. Box 513
SE-751 20 Uppsala, Sweden

E-mail: par.agerfalk at im.uu.se
Best voice choice: +46 70 4250296 (mobile)
Office phone: +46 18 4711064
Fax: +46 18 4717867

http://www.it-professor.nu/