[AISWorld] ITM Position Announcement

Corey Angst cangst at nd.edu
Thu Oct 27 13:05:31 EDT 2011

Position and Qualifications

The Department of Management in the Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame is pleased to announce an open tenure/tenure-track position for fall 2012 in the area of Information Technology Management at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level. Candidates working in all areas of Information Systems are encouraged to apply.

Candidates must possess an earned doctorate or the strong prospect of earning a doctorate by fall 2012 in IS or a closely related area. Our ideal candidate is one who has proven publication success and evidence of teaching effectiveness with a strong interest in teaching in various areas of IT Management, especially Security and Strategy.

The starting salary and teaching load will be market competitive. Assistant professors generally receive summer funding for their entire tenure as assistants (and beyond, assuming continued productivity in top-tier journals). Faculty members also receive ample annual research budgets, as well as outstanding computer, administrative, and library support.

Applications

Applications should include all of the following: (a) a cover letter indicating the candidate's interests and goals; (b) a curriculum vita; (c) teaching evaluations; and (d) three letters of reference (which may follow, but should be received before November 30). We request ONLY email submissions with the subject line: ITM Faculty Position.  If it is not possible to provide all materials electronically, please mail paper copies to:

University of Notre Dame
102 Mendoza College of Business
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5646
attn: ITM Faculty Position

Email contact: mgtdept at nd.edu<mailto:mgtdept at nd.edu>
with cc: to Professor Corey Angst, cangst at nd.edu<mailto:cangst at nd.edu>

Applications will be reviewed starting November 30; our intention is to hold campus interviews in January and February.  Interview appointments will be made for selected applicants whose qualifications appear to best meet our requirements and needs. Departmental representatives may conduct interviews during the INFORMS conference in Charlotte, DSI conference in Boston, and/or the ICIS conference in China.

[cid:image001.png at 01CC94A9.1B2D01A0]

COREY ANGST, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Management

MENDOZA COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME
348 Mendoza College of Business
Notre Dame, IN 46556
p: (574) 631-4772 | f: (574) 631-5255 | m: (574) 303-8567
e: cangst at nd.edu<mailto:cangst at nd.edu> | w: http://business.nd.edu

[cid:image002.gif at 01CC94A9.1B2D01A0]  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.