[AISWorld] AMCIS 2012 – Seattle - MINI-TRACK PROPOSALS DUE on November 16, 2011

Joshi, K. D. joshi at wsu.edu
Tue Nov 1 11:31:50 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,
We invite you to submit mini-track proposals for AMCIS 2012- Reflect and Redefine: Designing the Digital Future.

Submit your mini-track proposal using the manuscript central system at – http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/amcis2012

The deadline for proposal submissions is November 16, 2011 (12 midnight EST)

Proposals should be a maximum of 2 pages long. Proposals should provide a brief one or two paragraph description of the main theme, its importance and relevance to information systems research and practice. You should also list some potential topics for your mini-track. Each proposal must list names and contact information of mini-track chair(s).

For a list of Tracks at AMCIS 2012, please go to: http://amcis2012.aisnet.org/index.php/program/tracks-and-minitracks

Contact the appropriate Track Co-Chair(s) if you have any questions.

We look forward to receiving your proposals.

Sincerely,
K.D. Joshi and Younjin Yoo
AMCIS 2012 Program Co-Chairs

K. D. Joshi
Professor of Information Systems
Department of Entrepreneurship and Information Systems
University Profile<http://www.cb.wsu.edu/directory/profile.cfm?emp=joshi_kd>
LinkedIn Profile<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/k-d-joshi/3/417/5bb>