[AISWorld] Social Network mapping software

Elizabeth White Baker efrwhite at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 15:18:46 EST 2011

Hello colleagues,

A research collaborator of mine is looking for software to create an
illustration of material flow within a supply chain.  There are inflows and
outflows, suppliers and customers.  The software that we have found tends to
be focused on diagramming social networks, but has not been applied in the
operations area that we can find.  This not being my area of expertise, I
felt certain that this community would surely have some ideas or point us in
the right direction.

As customary, I will summarize and post all answers to the list.

Thanks!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth White Baker, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor