[AISWorld] ICIS Center Directors' Meeting

Nelson, Ryan rrn2n at comm.virginia.edu
Wed Nov 16 11:17:30 EST 2011

ATTENTION IS/IT RESEARCH CENTER DIRECTORS
***  PLEASE REPLY BY NOVEMBER 27th, 2011  ***

ANNUAL MEETING NOTICE!

Dear IS/IT Center Director:

We are pleased to invite you to the Annual IS/IT Center Directors' Meeting to be held at this year's International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS):http://icis2011.aisnet.org/

WHAT:      ANNUAL IS/IT RESEARCH CENTER DIRECTORS' MEETING
PLACE:     ICIS Meeting in Shanghai, China USA
DATE:      DECEMBER 6th, 2011, Tuesday
TIME:      12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
LOCATION:  Room 5D on the fifth floor of the SHICC

Lunch will be distributed in the Grand Ballroom on level 7 of the SHICC. Please pick up your box lunch and bring it to the meeting.

Please e-mail: rnelson at virginia.edu<mailto:rnelson at virginia.edu> your intention to attend before NOVEMBER 27th, 2011.

MEETING AGENDA:

The primary focus of this year's meeting will be to discuss the future of the IT unit in organizations and the possible impact of forecast changes on academic research centers. To set up our discussion, Iris Junglas, Research Fellow with the Accenture Institute for High Performance, and Jeanne Ross, Director of MIT's Center for Information Systems Research, will share findings from two new research projects on this topic.

Another major objective of the program will be to facilitate networking and information sharing among Center Directors from around the world.

We look forward to seeing you in Shanghai!

Best regards,

Professor R. Ryan Nelson
Director, Center for the Management of IT
IT Area Coordinator
McIntire School of Commerce
University of Virginia
Rm. 325, Rouss & Robertson Halls