[AISWorld] Meeting of ILAIS at ICIS 2011

Phillip Ein-Dor eindor at post.tau.ac.il
Thu Nov 17 04:05:42 EST 2011

Dear ILAIS Members and Friends,

The traditional meeting of ILAIS (The Israel Chapter of AIS - http://ilais.openu.ac.il/) will be held at ICIS 2011 in Shanghai on Monday Dec. 5 at 5:15-6:15 in meeting room 5BC located on the 5th floor of the SHICC (Shanghai International Convention Center).

I have had some problems with my address book, so please make sure to tell anyone you know who might be interested.

For the same reason I also apologise for any multiple postings.

Hope to see you all in Shanghai,

Phillip

Phillip Ein-Dor, ProfessorThe Academic College of Tel-Aviv—Yaffo
2 Rabenu Yerucham St.
P.O.Box 840
Tel-Aviv—Yaffo 61083
Israel