[AISWorld] Soliciting coauthors/co-researchers in the research of cloud computing

Chen, Liqiang Liqiang.Chen at bhsu.edu
Sat Dec 3 16:02:35 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues:

This is Liqiang Chen, an assistant professor of MIS, who has 13 years of IT professional experience in a large higher education institution. I am looking for coauthors/co-researchers in the area of "the role of Enterprise Architecture (EA) in cloud computing adoption and practices". The targeting timeline of publications is as follows.

1.)    Submit a research proposal or research in progress to ICIS 2012 or AMCIS 2012

2.)    Work on the data collection after getting feedbacks from the conference (ICIS 2012 or AMCIS 2012)

3.)    Submitting research papers to the Level "A" IS journals in 2013 or 2014.

If you would like to work in this research, please reply to my email and we will be setting up a working schedule. We can use email, phone and Skype to collaborate the research activities.

Best regards,

Dr. Liqiang Chen, assistant professor of MIS
College of Business
Black Hills State University
Spearfish, SD 57799