[AISWorld] SIGGreen ICIS2011 Invitation

Helen Hasan hasan at uow.edu.au
Mon Dec 5 00:44:26 EST 2011

Attendees of ICIS2011 in Shanghai with an interest in Green IT/IS are invited to our meeting on Monday evening Dec 5 from 5-6pm.  Our Chair, Cathy Dwyer will attend via Skype and we will follow up from this year's virtual event, discuss next steps of our Statement/Manefesto and plan next year's events.  More information on SIGGreem can be found at http://siggreen.wikispaces.com/

Dr Helen Hasan
Associate Professor, Information Systems,
Co-Director of the Social Innovation Network (SInet)
Joint Director of the People and Organization Centre (PandO)
Supporting SIGGreen of AIS and the Green ICT SIG of ACS (NSW)
Tweeting as @bottlingfog
School of Economics Faculty of Commerce,
University of Wollongong Wollongong 2522, Australia
Phone:  +61 2 42213757 (office)
Mobile:  0419403699
Fax: +61 2 42213725
BE GREEN! Read from the screen.