[AISWorld] Collaboration in research - study invitation

Angelika Bullinger-Hoffmann Angelika.Bullinger-Hoffmann at wi1.wiso.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Dec 5 11:44:19 EST 2011

+ Apologies for cross-postings +

Ladies and gentlemen, dear colleagues,

we invite you to participate in our study on web-based tools that can support researchers in their collaboration with their colleagues.

- Have you ever tried to managed a shared set of references with your team?
- Would you like to stay aware of current trends in your field?
- Have you invested time and energy in a collaboration tool that turned out useless?

These questions are asked by researchers of all disciplines - and the reason for our study on online collaboration technologies!

Please support us with your experience and invest 10-15 minutes to answer our survey:  http://ww2.unipark.de/uc/ivorytower/

You can win even one of five 20€ Amazon vouchers.

Thank you!

Angelika C. Bullinger-Hoffmann
Uta Renken
Kathrin M. Möslein

P.S.: Further information on the study can be found during ICIS poster session and here: http://aisel.aisnet.org/icis2011/proceedings/onlinecommunity/2/.

+ You receive this message due to your scientific proximity to the field of research. If you do not want to receive these messages please answer with the subject “unsubscribe”.*