[AISWorld] Academic collaboration is asked for evaluating 3 open source-based tools for EPGs

Manuel Mora T. mmora at securenym.net
Tue Dec 6 19:29:00 EST 2011

Dear IT colleagues:
We are ending a research on Electronic Process Guides (EPGs) for
supporting IT Service process models (CMMI-SVC, ISO 20000, ITIL, etc). On
it, we have developed 2 tools (using open source tools) for comparing
their support performance with normal PDF documents. In this stage of the
research, we ask
IT Faculty that could be interested in helping us with one evaluation (on
2 hrs). We would appreciate plausible interested in helping us. If
feasible let us know sending an email to mmora at securenym.net. Well, thanks
very much in advance. Sincerely,
Dr. Manuel Mora (main responsible)
PS. The tools can be useful as demos for ITSM/ITIL graduate courses!

Manuel Mora, EngD.
Full Professor and Researcher "C" Level
Autonomous University of Aguascalientes
Ave. Universidad 940