[AISWorld] CAISE 2012 Workshops Call for papers

Rebecca Deneckere Rebecca.Deneckere at univ-paris1.fr
Wed Dec 14 10:45:23 EST 2011

Dear colleagues and friends,

Following up previous information on CAISE 2012 (24th International
Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering) we would like to
draw your attention to the following specialized workshops that will be
held in conjunction with the conference. Please see their informations
on the CAISE website workshops page:
http://www.caise2012.univ.gda.pl/index.php?page=workshops.

In addition, informations about the two working conferences EMMSAD and
BPMDS may be found in the following websites: http://www.emmsad.org,
http://www.bpmds.org.

I hope to meet you at Gdansk next summer,
Best regards,

Rébecca Deneckere
CAISE’2012 Publicity Chair

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRCIS: 4th International Workshop on Governance, Risk and Compliance in
Information Systems
EOMAS: International Workshop on Enterprise & Organizational Modeling
And Simulation
HC-PAIS: International Workshop on Human-Centric Process-Aware
Information Systems
AgilES: International Workshop of Agility of Enterprise Systems
NGEBIS: International Workshop on Next Generation Enterprise and
Business Innovation Systems
BUSITAL: 7th International Workshop on BUSinness/IT ALignment and
Interoperability
WISSE: 2nd International Workshop on Information Systems Security
Engineering
IWSSA: International Workshop on System/Software Architectures
ONTOSE: International Workshop on Ontology, Models, Conceptualization
and Epistemology in Social, Artificial and Natural Systems
DE: 5th International Workshop on Domain Engineering

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.