[AISWorld] FW: Invitation to the GEC

Soulla Louca louca.s at unic.ac.cy
Thu Jan 5 04:02:37 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,

Happy New Year
the following call might be of interest to you and your students.

Best regards

Soulla Louca, Chair COST DC-ICT
Associate Professor
University of Nicosia
Cyprus

The Domain Committee for Communication and Information Technologies (DC ICT) has invited DC FPS to participate in an initiative that deals with enhanced use of ICT in the forest sector. The aim is to come up with ideas that has potential to increase the environmental efficiency of any activity in the forest sector. COST has decided to support this idea, and we now have a call text (attached).

See also http://www.cost.eu/events/gec <http://www.cost.eu/events/gec>   or search for COST in Facebook or LinkedIn.

This is an excellent new initiative, but it relies entirely on a sufficient number of proposals. In these times of very few FPS COST Action proposals being submitted I really welcome the opportunity for FPS to show its true interest in COST.

With my very best wishes for all the best in your life,

your Dina Simunic

Prof. dr. sc. Dina Simunic
University of Zagreb
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
Unska 3
10000 Zagreb
Croatia
tel./fax: +385 1 6129 606