[AISWorld] Open PhD Positions at Rotterdam School of Management

Wolf Ketter WKetter at rsm.nl
Fri Jan 13 04:27:43 EST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Currently, we have the following open PhD positions at the Rotterdam
School of Management:

*            Agent-based methods for eliciting customer preferences to
guide decision-making in complex energy networks
More info at:
http://www.erim.eur.nl/ERIM/Doctoral_Programme/PhD_in_Management/phd_pro
jects/project_details?projectID=940#axzz1jKEGeZrE

*        Intelligent Trading Agents that Facilitate Decision Making in
Global Trading Marketplaces
More info at:
http://www.erim.eur.nl/ERIM/Doctoral_Programme/PhD_in_Management/phd_pro
jects/project_details?projectID=945#axzz1jKEGeZrE

*        A Behavioral Perspective on Smart Energy Tariff Decision Making
under Risk
More info at:
http://www.erim.eur.nl/ERIM/Doctoral_Programme/PhD_in_Management/phd_pro
jects/project_details?projectID=946#axzz1jKEGeZrE

For questions regarding the application process please see:

http://www.erim.eur.nl/ERIM/Doctoral_Programme/PhD_in_Management/How_to_
Apply/Target_Audience#axzz1jKQVVqtD

or contact our PhD program office.  Feel free to contact me if you have
questions about the specific positions.

Best wishes,

Wolf

-----------
Dr. Wolf Ketter
Associate Professor of  Information Systems
Director, Learning Agents Research Group at Erasmus (LARGE)
Director, Erasmus Center for Future Energy Business
Chair, Association for Trading Agent Research

Rotterdam School of Management,  Erasmus University
Tel: +31-10-4082624
Email: wketter at rsm.nl <mailto:wketter at rsm.nl>
LARGE: http://www.large.rsm.nl <http://www.large.rsm.nl/>
Power TAC: http://www.powertac.org <http://www.powertac.org/>

--
De informatie  verzonden in dit e-mail bericht  inclusief de bijlage(n)
 is

The inf
ormation in this e-mail message  is confidential and may be legally
privil
eged. Read more: http://www.eur.nl/english/email-disclaimer