[AISWorld] seeking IS/T book proposals

Daniel Power daniel.power at uni.edu
Fri Jan 13 14:11:07 EST 2012

Hello fellow AIS members--

I serve as the Information Systems collection editor at Business
Expert Press (http://www.businessexpertpress.com).

Business Expert Press books are targeted to executives and MBA
students. Books are in paperback format or as ebooks.  We published
our first digital library collection of 50 books in July 2010. In
addition to Information Systems we have books in areas like
International Business, Strategic Management, and Managerial
Accounting.

If you are writing an applied book targeted to executives in the field
of Information Systems, we are interested in hearing from you. I I
will work with you to focus the work in a concise and applied
direction. Topics of interest include: IS and Supply Chain, Database,
IT Project Management, IS/T and Productivity.

Please note: Because we are not a journal or textbook publisher, we
will not ask you to remove all opinion from your work. We do need you
to produce academically reliable, instruction-oriented content that
includes your insight and opinion. The target length of your book
should be 32,000 to 70,000 words.

Daniel J. Power
Professor of Management and Information Systems
Department of Management
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls, IA  50613

daniel.power at uni.edu