[AISWorld] IS Research Rankings Site Updated

MurphJen at aol.com MurphJen at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 17:54:18 EST 2012

Shailendra,

You make a good point and this leads us back to the issue of journal
editors requesting/requiring citations from their journals in papers being
published.  For that discussion I'll point you'all back to the CAIS  discussion
in 2010 on this topic!....murray

In a message dated 2/8/2012 9:54:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,