[AISWorld] IV Latin American Information Security Survey 2012

Jeimy Cano jjcano at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 15:26:48 EST 2012

Dear professionals,

The Colombian Association of systems engineers (ACIS), the Computer Security Incident and Telecommunications center - Antel Uruguay, Buenos Aires and Peru Chapter of ISACA join forces to identify and analyze trends in the subject information security in Latin America through the IV Latin American Information Security Survey.

The results will be presented at the XII National Computer and Information Security Conference (http://www.acis.org.co/index.php?id=332), which will take place from 19 to 21 June 2012 in Bogota, Colombia and then posted on the websites of each of the participating institutions.

We appreciate your interest and participation in this year and their dissemination to colleagues, just so we can build and strengthen regional references that contribute to a better vision to the management of information security in Latin America.

Survey is in spanish. Survey is available in:
http://www.acis.org.co/IVELSI

Cordially,

Jeimy J. Cano, Ph.D, CFE
Coordinador SEGURINFO