[AISWorld] Knowledge Management Reviewers Needed

MurphJen at aol.com MurphJen at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 02:43:46 EST 2012

We had better than expected submissions to the KM minitrack for AMCIS 2012
so I am requesting anyone wanting or willing to review KM papers to please
let  me know.  Also let me know how many papers you would be willing to
review.

Additionally, I am looking for more members for the editorial review board
for the International Journal of Knowledge Management.  Let me know if you
are interested in this also.

Thank you in advance....murray

Murray E. Jennex, Ph.D., P.E., CISSP, CSSLP, PMP
San Diego State University
Editor in Chief International Journal of Knowledge Management
Co-editor in Chief International Journal of Information Systems for Crisis
Response and Management