[AISWorld] CfP: NZ-OzWIT - please circulate

Annemieke Craig annemieke.craig at deakin.edu.au
Sun Mar 4 19:55:16 EST 2012

NZ_OzWIT brings together the Australian Celebration of Women in ICT (OzWIT) with its neighbours in New Zealand.

We invite industry representatives, academics, researchers, school teachers and students involved in broadening the participation of women in information technology to meet and share programs, discuss strategies and assess progress towards increased diversity of our exciting profession.

The NZ_OzWIT conference will be held at Chateau on the Park, Christchurch, New Zealand. www.chateau-park.co.nz.

We invite you to visit beautiful Christchurch, the Garden City, http://www.christchurch.org.nz/ and participate in the revitalisation and re-energising of this beautiful city.

NZ_OzWIT will follow the 25th CITRENZ annual conference (8th-10th October, 2012). http://www.citrenz.ac.nz/ Delegates are encouraged to consider attending both conferences. Joint sessions will be held on 10th October 2012.

Kind regards,
Annemieke
Associate Professor Annemieke Craig
Associate Head (International), School of Information Systems, Faculty of Business and Law, Deakin University
Postal address:       Locked Bag 20000, Geelong, VIC 3220, Australia
Physical address:   Room ib3.113, Faculty of Business and Law, Waurn Ponds, VIC 3216
Phone:     +61 3 5227 2152
Fax:         +61 3 5227 2151
Email:      annemieke.craig at deakin.edu.au
http:        www.deakin.edu.au/buslaw/infosys/staff/profiles/craig.php