[AISWorld] Journal of Enterprise Information Management Sample Copies

Muhammad Kamal Muhammad.Kamal at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 12:30:32 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues

I am pleased to offer a limited number of hard copy samples of the Journal of Enterprise Information Management.

JEIM, currently in its 25th year of publication, is published and distributed in six (6) printed issues a year by Emerald Group Publishing Ltd in the UK. JEIM strives to publish high quality articles of significant intellectual interest and commercial relevance to managers, consultants, lecturers and students operating within business enterprise environments. JEIM has a history of contributing to the normative literature, providing conceptual and practical insights and generating innovative ideas from recent research into organisational enterprise. For further details to the journal, please visit the website on http://www.emeraldinsight.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=jeim

Please reply me back with your postal address and I'll be most happy to post these to you. Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Kamal

Dr. Muhammad Mustafa Kamal (PhD, MSc MCS, OCP 'DBA', BBA)
Research Fellow, Brunel Business School
Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH
Tel: +44 (01895) 267728
Fax: +44 (01895) 269775
Email: muhammad.kamal at brunel.ac.uk<mailto:Muhammad.Kamal at brunel.ac.uk>
Webpage: http://www.brunel.ac.uk/about/acad/bbs/bbsstaff/bm_staff/muhammadkamal