[AISWorld] New Oxford University Book on "Telecom Revolution in India"

Sridhar Varadharajan sridhar.varadharajan at sasken.com
Tue Mar 20 16:23:48 EDT 2012

After a decade of my research and teaching in the area of telecommunications markets, economics, technology, regulation and policy (refer to www.vsridhar.info<http://www.vsridhar.info> for complete details of my work), I am pleased to announce that my book titled "Telecom Revolution in India: Technology, Regulation and Policy" (ISBN-13: 978-0-19-807553-0; ISBN-10: 0-19-807553-7) has been published by the Oxford University Press (OUP) India in its 100th anniversary edition.

The book is available at:

OUP UK: http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780198075530.do
OUP USA: http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/Economics/Industrial/?view=usa&ci=9780198075530
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Telecom-Revolution-India-Technology-Regulation/dp/0198075537/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1323886358&sr=1-1
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-telecom-revolution-in-india-varadharajan-sridhar/1105175290

The above information has been sent to you for possible adoption of the book in your curriculum and/or  for acquiring it for your library.

Regards
Sridhar

Dr. V. Sridhar (www.vsridhar.info<http://www.vsridhar.info/>)
Research Fellow
Sasken Communication Technologies
139/25 Ring Road
Domlur
Bangalore 560035
INDIA
Phone: +918039814005
Mobile: +919972595708
Public email: v.sridhar001 at gmail.com<mailto:v.sridhar001 at gmail.com>

SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Read Disclaimer at http://www.sasken.com/extras/mail_disclaimer.html