[AISWorld] Can you spare 2 minutes on the future of the IS community?

Niels Bjørn-Andersen nba.itm at cbs.dk
Fri Mar 23 03:29:58 EDT 2012

Dear colleague,

Many of us are wondering about the future of the IS discipline.
Some see engaged scholarship and increased collaboration with industry/government as a possible response to current challenges.

We have engaged in a long-term research project to explore worldwide experiences and attitudes towards collaboration with industry. The purpose of this research is to be able to identify the different "best business practices" and to share these with the IS community.

In a first step we are collecting data from IS academics. We would like to ask you to spend a few minutes to complete a short online questionnaire:
http://www.e-competence.org

We will provide you with the results of this study on request.

Thank you very much in advance.

Petra Schubert, Niels Bjorn-Andersen & Suprateek Sarker

Professor Niels Bjørn-Andersen
Department  of IT Management
Copenhagen Business School
Howitzvej 60,3