[AISWorld] Unauthorized Dual Publication

Dijkman, R.M. R.M.Dijkman at tue.nl
Mon Mar 26 03:58:09 EDT 2012

Dear Prashant,

This seems to have happened to other papers as well. If you check the other papers in the issue in which you were published, they are also copied from DSS. Compare the contents of volume 3 issue 11 of this journal:
http://www.irjbas.sciencerecord.com/archive/2011/3%2811%29/archive.html
with those of volume 51 number 3 of DSS:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/01679236/51/3

Other issues of this journal also appear to have been copied from DSS.

Probably Elsevier should be made aware of this situation, so they can take appropriate action.

Best regards,

Remco Dijkman

[cid:image001.gif at 01CD0B36.9325A5F0]

dr.ir. R.M. Dijkman (Remco)