[AISWorld] Unauthorized Dual Publication

Jan Clark Jan.Clark at utsa.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:10:11 EDT 2012

These people are brazen!  They even stole a paper published by  Moore and Whinston - first published in DSS in 1986.

This is in their December 2011 issue:

4. A model of decision-making with sequential information-acquisition

James C. Moore, Andrew B. Whinston

Jan Guynes Clark, Ph.D., CISSP

The University of Texas at San Antonio

Professor and Chair

Department of Information Systems and Cyber Security

One UTSA Circle

San Antonio, TX 78249

210 458-5244