[AISWorld] Cloud Technology Adoption in the IS Development Curriculum

Jones, Beata b.jones at tcu.edu
Thu Mar 29 23:20:10 EDT 2012

Texas Christian University's BIS Program is in the process of re-designing undergraduate Information Systems Development course and our faculty would be interested in hearing from those of you who have considered recently or adopted a cloud platform for teaching systems development, e.g., Windows Azure, force.com, etc.  If there is a sufficient response, I will summarize the results and send the findings back to the list.

Please send your response directly to b.jones at tcu.edu.

Thanks in advance,

Beata M. Jones, Ph. D.
Professor of Professional Practice in Business Information Systems | Neeley Fellows Program Director
Neeley School of Business | Texas Christian University | Box 298530 | Fort Worth, TX 76129
Phone: 817 257 6948 | Email: b.jones at tcu.edu<mailto:b.jones at tcu.edu> | Skype: ITDocB
Personal website: http://sbuweb.tcu.edu/bjones| Neeley Fellows: http://www.neeleyfellows.tcu.edu/