[AISWorld] Summer rentals/sublets - Cambridge/Boston?

Galletta, Dennis galletta at katz.pitt.edu
Sun Apr 1 22:01:24 EDT 2012

Harvard Square apartments seem to be extremely tight this summer. I'm hoping someone has a good lead on reasonable apartments (or even a house) in the Boston area, preferably convenient to Harvard Square or transportation to Harvard Square.

Andy Schwarz, Dov Te'eni and I are team-teaching two graduate summer courses at Harvard (IS Management Program) that run from June 25 to August 10.

My experience over the last 3 years is that air conditioning (or ability to rent a/c units) is a must.

Ideally, it would be great to find one 2-bedroom and one 1-bedroom unit; or maybe one 3-bedroom apartment/house. Any leads would be appreciated. I've already checked with Sirkka Jarvenpaa and Mary Culnan.

DG

Dennis F. Galletta                      Professor of Business Administration
University of Pittsburgh                 and Director, Katz Doctoral Program
282a Mervis Hall                            Katz Graduate School of Business
Phone +1 412-648-1699                                  Pittsburgh, PA  15260
E-mail: galletta @                                       Fax +1 412-648-1693
        katz.pitt.edu                       homepage: www.pitt.edu/~galletta<http://www.pitt.edu/~galletta>