[AISWorld] Call for Track Co-Chair--User Experiences of Enterprise Systems

violah violahl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 11:42:13 EDT 2012

Dear All,

This is a call for conference co-chair in user experiences of enterprise
systems track of the the 6th Conference on Software,
Knowledge, Information Management and Application held in Chengdu, China,
9-11 September, 2012.

Anyone interested in becoming a co-chair with me are welcome!  I believe
the user experience of enterprise systems will be a new direction for the
development of the existing legacy enterprise systems. While new interface
in the mobile platform emphasize on the user experience and the young
generation grow up with the new interface, the legacy enterprise systems
such as ERP systems are still using the legacy 90s interface. There must be
some interesting yet conflicting interactions between these two. My track
aims at exploring interesting user experience issues from the enterprise
systems perspective.

The main duty of the conference co-chair is basically to write the track
proposal, promote the track, find reviewers for the paper, and make
decisions on papers.  You are not obligatory to attend the conference but
welcome to join the conference. Chendu is famous for food, beautiful
scenes, and culture!

Here is the conference information.
http://www.epsrcham.org.uk/SKIMA2012/proposals.htm

I welcome anyone passionate about user experience to co-chair the track
with me!

--
李红蕾

Dr. Honglei Li
Senior Lecturer in Enterprise Systems
School of Computing, Engineering, and Information Sciences
Northumbria University
Pandon Building, Camden Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE2 1XE
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 01912437830 (O) +44 0787 2653330 (M)
E-mail:HongleiLi at gmail.com; honglei.li at northumbria.ac.uk