[AISWorld] ICIS 2012 in Orlando, Florida, USA

George, Joey F [SCIS] jfgeorge at iastate.edu
Thu Apr 19 11:23:00 EDT 2012

Colleagues & friends,

It's only April, but it's not too early to start planning for ICIS in December, in Orlando, Florida, USA.  ICIS is only 8 months away.

In the meantime, our website is up-and-running (http://icis2012.aisnet.org/).  There are still two more weeks for you to submit your papers.  Find all the details on our website.  And you can get your hotel reservations now, at the beautiful Orlando World Center Marriott, the conference hotel.   Just go to the website.  And check back for new information added regularly.

We have lots of great things planned for ICIS 2012 in Orlando.  And there are so many things you and your family can enjoy in Orlando and the surrounding area, before and after the conference.

We look forward to seeing you in Orlando in just 8 months!

Joey George
ICIS 2012 General Chair