[AISWorld] sharing the course contents (Information resources management )

Dr. Nikhil Agarwal nikhil.jibc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 18:25:35 EDT 2012

Dr Ali,

I follow McNurlin book for several years for my teaching. The book is
probably in its 8th or 9th edition. You may choose portion of the book for
undergrad teaching.

McNurlin, B. C. & Sprague, R. H., Bui, T. (2009). *Information Systems
Management in Practice(8th ed.).* Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson/Prentice
Hall. ISBN: 9780132437158
best wishes,

Professor Nikhil Agarwal

--