[AISWorld] Deadline for Submissions for ICIS 2012

Sambamurthy, Vallabhajosyula sambamurthy at bus.msu.edu
Tue May 1 09:29:33 EDT 2012

Colleagues:

We are a couple of days away from the deadline for submitting your work for review for the International Conference on Information Systems, 2012 to be held at Orlando.  We have begun to see a steady stream of submissions, but anticipate a deluge over the next couple of days.  As you finalize your manuscript, please ensure that your submission conforms to all of the guidelines described in the guideline for submissions (http://icis2012.aisnet.org/index.php/submissions).   Some of the important elements include separating the abstract from the document, adhering to the length restrictions, and removing your names from the manuscript.  We will be checking every submission prior to moving it to the review phase.  Submissions that do not meet the guidelines will be returned to the authors and that will delay the review for those manuscripts.  We have a very tight schedule for the review and decision-making, so we would encourage every prospective submitter to pay close attention to the submission guidelines.

If there are any specific questions, please do not hesitate to ask us.

Thank you for your interest in ICIS 2012.  We look forward to receiving your work.

Vallabh Sambamurthy
Eli Broad Professor of Information Technology
Eli Broad College of Business
Michigan State University
North Business Complex
632 Bogue Street, N207