[AISWorld] Research Request

Carl Rebman carlr at sandiego.edu
Tue May 15 00:37:27 EDT 2012

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD3219.C1F12530]
School of Business Administration

Dear Colleagues,

Deborah Kelly and myself are engaged with a research project in which we could use your assistance. We are attempting to determine perceptions and opinions about online education, specifically undergraduate courses but graduate courses as well. Could you please consider taking a few minutes to fill out our survey (in our limited testing it appears to take less than 10-15 minutes)? It is located at this URL  http://usdbusiness.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5zJEZySThuOkRUg

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Carl Rebman and Deborah Kelly

[cid:image002.png at 01CD3219.C1F12530]
Carl M. Rebman Jr., Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Information Systems & Electronic Commerce
President & Publications Coordinator Southwest Decision Sciences Institute
University of San Diego
School of Business Administration
5998 Alcala Park West
Coronado 212