[AISWorld] Compiling a list of prolific AIS bloggers

Melville, Nigel npmelv at umich.edu
Wed May 16 11:29:47 EDT 2012

Thanks to everyone who has responded with blogs and ideas so far (keep them coming!).
The list is intended to be a public reference for our community and I will make it available online.
The first iteration should be up by end of May and I'll post a link to AIS World.
Best, Nigel
-----
Nigel P. Melville, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Business Information Technology
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
University of Michigan
ROOM R5344
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1234