[AISWorld] Software Testing Workshop

Thomas Stafford (tstaffor) tstaffor at memphis.edu
Mon Jun 18 19:57:14 EDT 2012

Sixth International Research Workshop on
Advances and Innovations in Software Testing

http://step.memphis.edu/
July 24-25, 2012
Memphis, Tennessee

Invitation for Participation

The Systems Testing Excellence Program (STEP) of the University of Memphis at the FedEx Institute of Technology, in partnership with the International Test and Evaluation Association (ITEA), is pleased to invite you to participate in the 6th International Research Workshop on Advances and Innovations in Software Testing on July 24-25. The Testing Workshop features a full day of research paper presentations on Tuesday, July 24 and a full day of tutorials on Wednesday, July 25. The 2012 Annual Technology Review, organized by ITEA, will be held on July 26-27. Participants attending both events will receive discounted admission.

Our sixth annual STEP Workshop is an excellent opportunity for you and other developers/testers in your organization to come and learn about the latest best practices and network with industry leaders in the field. Our keynote speaker this year is Dave Miller, Vice President of Software Quality Assurance, FedEx Services. Several half-day tutorials, research presentations, and industry panels have been scheduled as part of the exciting program. More details about registration, etc. can be found at http://step.memphis.edu <https://fcbeacad.memphis.edu/sendstudio/link.php?M=78308&N=166&L=159&F=H> (please click on "Testing Workshop 2012" on the menu at the left). Cost of participation is $300 per registrant ($150 for academics) which is the same as the last years.     It is also our pleasure to host members of ITEA (itea.org) who will be joining us this year in tandem with the ITEA Technology Review.

We hope you can join us. Let us move Software Testing to newer heights of excellence!   Please circulate this information to others at your organization and do not hesitate to contact myself, the Organizing Chair, or the STEP Director, Dr. Jasbir Dhaliwal, jdhaliwl at memphis.edu<mailto:jdhaliwl at memphis.edu>.

Robin Poston, Associate Director of STEP

rposton at memphis.edu<mailto:rposton at memphis.edu>

Corporate Sponsors

[cid:image006.jpg at 01CD4D84.2B876DD0]

Thomas F. Stafford, Ph.D.