[AISWorld] Visiting positions 2012 - no teaching

Mikko Siponen msiponen at sun3.oulu.fi
Mon Jun 18 14:26:26 EDT 2012

I have openings for visiting positions at all levels: assistant, associate and full professor. Salary is competitive in terms of salaries in Europe. Positions are connected to the
the Information Systems Security Research Center at the University of Oulu, Finland. The research center is funded by 30 companies and a number of funding
agencies.  Members of the research center have published their research in journals such as MIS Quarterly, Journal of the Association for Information
Systems, European Journal of Information Systems, Information & Organization.

At this time, I am considering visiting positions lasting from two weeks
to months. I can only take visitors in this year (2012), there is no visiting possibilities after that.

These are research positions, there is no teaching.

Requirement: the candidate must have potential and strong commitment to publish in
top IS journals, namely MIS Quarterly and Information Systems Research. Ph.D. students who are near to graduate can apply.

Compensation includes salary, accommodation and full travel expenses. Owing to relationships with funding companies and industry
contacts, data collection opportunities are outstanding.

For more information on the research, please see http://issrc.oulu.fi/about.

Please contact me for further information about the positions. In order to apply, please send your CV.

-- Mikko

Mikko Siponen, Ph.D., D.Soc.Sc.,
Director of IS Security Research Center (http://issrc.oulu.fi/),
Professor,
University of Oulu, Department of Information Processing
Science, Linnanmaa, P.O.BOX 3000, FIN-90014 Oulun yliopisto, FINLAND.

E-mail:mikko.siponen at oulu.fi
Phone (work): + 358 (0) 400 752 661