[AISWorld] Extension for CFPs for the ISDSI Conference, December 2012

Jeet Gupta guptaj at uah.edu
Tue Jul 3 12:37:32 EDT 2012

It is my pleasure to share with you that the call for papers for the 6th
ISDSI conference is been received well so far.   However, because of several
requests, we have extended the submission deadlines as follows:  The last
date for abstract submission is extended to 31st July and the last date for
full paper submission (for competitive papers - for best paper award and
publication) will be 30th September 2012. Papers submitted after 30th
September shall be considered only for presentation.

Indian Subcontinent Decision Sciences Institute will be held in Hyderabad,
December 27-29, 2012.  Details of the conference and submission details can
be found at the following URL:

http://cba.uah.edu/guptaj/ISDSI2012.pdf

The website for the conference is: www.ibshyderabad.org/conference/ISDSI-IBS

For questions or more information, feel free to contact me at guptaj at uah.edu
or Dr. Ravi Kumar Jain at rk.bandamutha at gmail.com

We look forward to your submissions and seeing you at this conference.

Best regards,

Jatinder (Jeet) N. D. Gupta, PhD
Eminent Scholar and Professor
College of Business Administration