[AISWorld] 12th Annual Security Conference: International Program Committee Invitation

Gurpreet Dhillon gdhillon at vcu.edu
Sat Jul 14 17:50:58 EDT 2012

All,

Twelve years ago the Annual Security Conference was established. Over the years a community of interest has been built. Today we aspire to expand this community of interest. If you are keen to participate in this event and/or would like to be a member of the International Program Committee, please send an email with a brief bio (50 words) to chair at security-conference.org.

The 2013 event is scheduled for April 10-13 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Our system will begin accepting papers from July 20, 2012 onwards.

Sincerely,

Gurpreet Dhillon, PhD
General Chair, Annual Security Conference
Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
Editor in Chief, Journal of Information System Security