[AISWorld] NECTAR workshop: 28-29 September 2012

Nikolaos Thomopoulos tranth at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jul 25 10:35:29 EDT 2012

We would like to notify you of a call for abstracts for a NECTAR Cluster 1 - Networks workshop organised by ITS in Harrogate, Yorkshire, UK on 28-29 September 2012.

The theme is:  "Exploring equity issues of ICT for transport networks"
and you are invited to submit an abstract of up to 350 words by the 24th of August 2012.

Places are limited according to NECTAR workshops rules so you should preferably submit your abstract in early August.
NECTAR workshops are open to both younger and more experienced researchers and this particular workshop welcomes submission by anyone interested in this theme, aiming at an interdisciplinary output.

You may find out more information and the detailed call for abstracts at the NECTAR website: http://www.nectar-eu.org/assets/NECTARcallC1_ITS12_12.pdf

All enquiries should be directed to the Organising Committee at:  nectar at its.leeds.ac.uk

We look forward to receiving your abstract !

NECTAR C1 Workshop Organising Committee
Institute for Transport Studies
University of Leeds

QUEEN'S ANNIVERSARY PRIZE WINNERS - 'sustained transport excellence'
www.its.leeds.ac.uk/queensprize