[AISWorld] SIGLead at AMCIS

Jim Denford Jim.Denford at rmc.ca
Thu Aug 2 15:15:19 EDT 2012

   There will be a paper session at AMCIS 2012 in Seattle, WA, with a focus on Leadership and Organizations. We hope that SIGLead members and all individuals interested in IS Leadership will attend. Session information is as follows:
Title: IS Leadership & Organizations, Information Systems, and Competitiveness
Co-Chairs: James Denford (SIGLead Secretary/Royal Military College of Canada) and Greg Dawson (SIGLead President/Arizona State University)
Time: Saturday 11 August, 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Cedar A, 2nd Floor
Papers:
1. Power and Politics: Do CIOs Have What It Takes to Influence the Executive Team"s Commitment to IT Initiatives? Jennifer Gerow, Varun Grover and Jason Thatcher.
2. The Pathway to Enterprise Mobile Readiness: Analysis of Perceptions, Pressures, Preparedness, and Progression. Nathan Johnson and K.D. Joshi.
3. Building Organizational Knowledge Quality: Investigating the Role of Social Media and Social Capital. Pratyush Bharati, Abhijit Chaudhury and Wei Zhang.
   As the the paper session ends at noon, we aim to have an informal SIGLead lunch immediately following the presentations. We hope to see you in Seattle.

James S. Denford, MBA, PhD
SIGLead Secretary
Assistant Professor and Head, Business Administration Department | Professeur adjoint et directeur, Département d’administration des affaires
Royal Military College of Canada | Collège militaire royal du Canada
PO Box 17000 Stn Forces | CP 17000 Succ Forces
Kingston, Ontario, K7K 7B4
Email | courriel: james.denford at forces.gc.ca, jim.denford at rmc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone: 613-541-6000 ext 6970