[AISWorld] National e-Democracy/e-Government Survey

charles.ayo at covenantuniversity.edu.ng charles.ayo at covenantuniversity.edu.ng
Thu Aug 9 12:10:08 EDT 2012

Hi Friend, We are conducting a survey on the users' acceptance of
e-Democracy/e-Government services in Africa. Your perception of the
usefulness, ease of use, computer self-efficacy, quality of Internet
connection, and risk of the of e-Democracy/e-Government services you
experience or intend to use is sought. Please kindly respond to the
following questions. Your responses will be duly appreciated and treated
with utmost confidentiality. You are required to attempt all questions. It
takes about ten minutes to complete. Kindly help forward it also to persons
on your mailing list, as many persons as possible. Thank you. Professor
Charles Ayo

I've invited you to fill out the form National e-Democracy/e-Government
Survey. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dF9aRnR3eHkyVTVsNUFxclN4czZpT0E6MQ