[AISWorld] social media and journals

Elayne Coakes coakese at westminster.ac.uk
Wed Aug 22 12:36:50 EDT 2012

on behalf of Wasim Farook
please email him (not me) with any queries:
Wasim Farook [wasimf at gmail.com]

Dear Madam/Sir,
As a part of my dissertation for my MBA, at the University of Westminster, I am looking for participants for my survey. I would greatly appreciate if you could forward the link to my survey to authors and subscribers of journals.

The topic of the survey is on Print Media and Online Social Media Tools. The survey asks for an optional email contact of the participant if they are willing to take part in a short interview over phone or Internet. I can assure you that any personal details such as an email address captured will only be used as a part of the dissertation with your prior agreement.
Please click on the link below or copy the address and paste on your Internet Address Bar. Please also note that the survey is mobile friendly.

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/1007835/Dissertation-Survey-Print-Online-Social-Media

Elayne Coakes (Dr)

x66680

Room M112

Editor-in-Chief IJSKD

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/IJSKD-International-Journal-Sociotechnology-Knowledge-3925554

http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Journal-of-Sociotechnology-and-Knowledge-Development/161640167232626

see latest book in series:

Advances in Sociotechnology and Knowledge Development, 2nd book Technological Change and Societal Growth: Analyzing the Future IGI Global Publications: Hershey: in press

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.