[AISWorld] In 3 hrs... join me for Google Plus Hangout on Augmented Reality

Yesha Sivan yesha.sivan at mta.ac.il
Tue Sep 4 08:46:54 EDT 2012

Dear AIS friends,

In 3 hrs (19:00 Israel Time) Tue, Sep 4, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM GMT+03:00
I will give my first google hang out. For those of you who are not aware of it.
Hangout is a combination of skype (just with 10 people) + broadcast
(to the entire world) + Automatic save to Youtube...
and the cost: FREE (Im sure there are hidden costs somewhere.. will
learn more after I do it;-)

The topic will be Augmented Reality -- a cool topic in itself.

All the details here
http://jvwresearch.org/index.php/2011-06-12-18-46-09/11-events/45

You will need to install (automatic install) something in your browser.
once you do this -- you can do your own hangouts.

--Yesha

Head of MIS program
School of Management and Economics
Tel Aviv Academic College