[AISWorld] Room-Sharing at ICIS Venue Dec 15 Check-in Dec 19 Check-out

Ma, Xiao xma at bus.wisc.edu
Thu Sep 13 00:44:33 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Want to attend ICIS this year but don't want to spend a fortune on hotel expenses? Check out this email.

I'm going to Orlando for ICIS in December and looking for someone to share a room (with two separate beds in it) in the official conference venue Orland World Center Marriott. I have already reserved a room for 4 nights (12/15 and 12/18) and I should check out by noon of 12/19.

I'm a male student and prefer to share the room with another male student. If you happen to have the same plan as mine, feel free to shoot me an email. We can work things out.

My Name: Sean
Email: xma (at) bus.wisc.edu