[AISWorld] Virtual Goods and ODRL Workshop 2012, this year as PhD Workshop in Namur, Belgium, Sep 25

Rüdiger Grimm grimm at uni-koblenz.de
Sat Sep 15 08:01:12 EDT 2012

Dear AIS members,

we would like to invite you to the Virtual Goods and ODRL Workshop 2012.
This year it is held as a small PhD Workshop in Namur, Belgium, on
Tuesday, Sep 25. On the day before (Monday, Sep24) the ORDL group
meeting will take place. Jean-Noël Colin is our host this year, and he
is happy to accept your spontaneous e-mail annoncement if you plan to
attend.

The preface of the proceedings is attached to this e-mail. It gives you
a taste of the content being discussed on the workshop.

Looking forward to seeing you in Namur,
Rüdiger Grimm, Jean-Noël Colin, Renato Iannella, Jürgen Nützel

P.S. If you have long-term schedule planning, then please fix already
the date for the VG+ODRL 2013, next year: Sep 19-21, 2013, in the
beautiful city of Koblenz, Germany