[AISWorld] Last reminder to register for CIST 2012

Abhay Nath Mishra amishra at gsu.edu
Mon Oct 8 17:20:38 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

This is the last reminder to register for CIST 2012. As you may already know, CIST will be held on October 13th and 14th in Phoenix, Arizona.

Program details are available at: http://www.cistconf.org/. Here are some highlights:

    Program committee members have helped us select 42 high-quality papers.

    Our keynote speaker, Mr. Steve Phillips, Senior VP and CIO of Avnet Inc., will discuss how IT can be used as a competitive asset.

    Our panel discussion this year is on "Big data Analytics, Health IT, and Social Media." It promises to be an exciting discussion!

We look forward to seeing you in Phoenix.

Best regards,

Hemant, Raghu, Abhay and Param