[AISWorld] ICIS 2012 coming soon!

George, Joey F [SCIS] jfgeorge at iastate.edu
Tue Oct 9 15:47:33 EDT 2012

Colleagues,

ICIS 2012 in Orlando, Florida, is less than two months away.  The conference begins on the evening of Sunday, Dec. 16, with the traditional opening reception.  Our keynote speaker will be William E. McCorey, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Universal Orlando Resort.  Mr. McCorey will speak on Monday, Dec. 17.  And on Tuesday, Dec. 18, we'll have a great social event at SeaWorld, starting with dinner and ending with unlimited access to the park until it closes.  ICIS will end on Wednesday, Dec. 19, at noon.

Early conference registration ends in just two weeks, on Tuesday, Oct. 23.

It's going to be a great conference.  Come and see your friends and colleagues and make new ones.  Enjoy one of the best academic programs ICIS has ever produced -- and one of the best social events.  I hope to see you in Orlando in December.

Joey George
ICIS 2012 General Chair