[AISWorld] Second and CfP: Augmented Reality at ICIS2012

Yesha Sivan yesha.sivan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 01:36:34 EDT 2012

**
         Trouble viewing this email? Click
here<http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=31630d0e0a&e=1410976b30>to
view it online.

[image: ARatICIS2012]<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=bb01726ea1&e=1410976b30>

Dear AIS friends,  (FYI:* Final CfP*)

This is a reminder that the *deadline for submissions* to JVWR Workshop on
Augmented Reality at ICIS 2012 conference, will close on* Friday, October
19th, 2012 at 12:00AM (midnight) EDT*. If you have not yet submitted your
ideas for paper or talk, we encourage you to do so soon!

Also note that early registration for ICIS 2012 will close a few days later
on Tuesday, October 23. Decisions to authors will be given before that date
so you can still profit from early bird registration.

*Authors/Presenters*: Send 2-3 page description with one-page bio and
background to info at jvwresearch.org<info at jvwresearch.org.?subject=Submission%20for%20ARatICIS2012>
.

For more information about this workshop please check the Journal of
Virtual Worlds Research special
page<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=d8e6f5043b&e=1410976b30>and
for more details about ICIS 2012 in Orlando, FL please refer to the
conference
website<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=44b0002948&e=1410976b30>
.

Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you in Orlando!

*ARatICIS2012 Team*,

Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan
Managing Editor
 The Journal of Virtual Worlds Research
http:www.jvwresearch.org<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=3b8feb0805&e=1410976b30>

Shu Schiller
Associate Professor
Wright State University

Fiona Fui-Hoon Nah
Professor of Business & Information Technology
Missouri University of Science and Technology

<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=67473c077b&e=1410976b30>