[AISWorld] Call for participation: European Workshop on software ecosystems 2012

Thomas Kude kude at uni-mannheim.de
Wed Oct 17 04:32:42 EDT 2012

Apologies for cross-posting

****************CALL FOR PARTICIPATION****************

European Workshop on software ecosystems 2012

We would like to invite European researchers in the field of software
ecosystems to come together in Walldorf, Germany on December 12, 2012 to
discuss their recent research. We will also invite practitioners to the
workshop to ensure discussion about the practical impact of research and
to give the presenters the opportunity to discuss with practitioners and
researchers alike. The unique location, the Partnerport in Walldorf,
Germany, with many software and software service companies having an
office on the same premises eases participation for practitioners.

Workshop style

The focus of the workshop is on discussing recent research. A 10 minute
presentation is followed by 20 minutes discussion with researchers and
practitioners. The workshop will be held in English.

Important Dates

- November 5, 2012 Deadline for proposing presentations to
ewseco12 at software-ecosystem.de (title and short abstract)
- November 11, 2012 Information about accepted presentations
- December 12, 2012 Workshop in Walldorf, Germany

Program committee

Peter Buxmann (TU Darmstadt)
Slinger Jansen (University of Utrecht)
Thomas Kude (Univeristy of Mannheim)