[AISWorld] ECRM 2013 Second Call for Papers

Sue Nugus sue at academic-conferences.org
Wed Oct 17 09:45:01 EDT 2012

Hello

This is a Second Call for papers for the 12th European Conference on
Research Methodology for Business and Management Studies (ECRM-2013)
which is being held at The University of Minho, Guimaraes, Portugal on
4-5 July 2013.

This call will close on 13th December 2012.

Each year the European Conference on Research Methodology for Business
and Management Studies (ECRM) provides a forum to meet and exchange
views on our lives as researchers and academics, with others who
understand the world in which we live. Over a few days, with those
impassioned with all that is and could be methodology, we hear the words
'paradigm', 'mixed methods', 'research strategies' and many more, both
in the formal sessions and later around meal tables and elsewhere. For
many participants this conference has become an eagerly awaited stop on
the personal voyage of discovery that is 'research'.

For more information please go to:
http://academic-conferences.org/ecrm/ecrm2013/ecrm13-call-papers.htm

Academic research, case studies and work-in-progress/posters are
welcomed approaches. PhD Research, proposals for roundtable discussions,
non-academic contributions and product demonstrations based on the main
themes are also invited. Please feel free to circulate this message to
any colleagues or contacts you think may be interested.

Subject to author registration and payment, selected papers will also be
considered for publication in the Electronic Journal of Business
Research Methods <http://www.ejbrm.com/>  which is a Journal indexed by
SCOPUS. The latest issue of the journal is available to read online
<http://www.ejbrm.com/> . The Proceedings have an ISSN, ISBN and will be
submitted for indexing in the Thompson Web of Science.

Kind regards

Elaine Hayne

Academic Conferences Limited

elaine at academic-conferences.org <mailto:elaine at academic-conferences.org>