[AISWorld] IFIP WG8.6 Working Conference, Bangalore, June 27-29th, 2013 - DEADLINE EXTENSION

david wastell dave_wastell at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:59:29 EST 2012

Dear Colleague
We are pleased to say that we have had a strong response to the Call for Papers for the forthcoming working conference of IFIP WG8.6 (Transfer, Adoption and Diffusion of IT) at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (27-29th June 2013).
In response to several requests, we have decided to extend the deadline for short submissions until midnight (GMT) 26th November 2012.  Short submissions include Position Papers (conceptual pieces of a polemical nature), Practice Reports (short case studies), and Research in Progress reports. The maximum length of short pieces should be around 2000 words. Note also that Panel Proposals can be submitted until 28th February 2013, although if you are considering this option, please get in touch with us before then.  If you are still considering writing a full paper, please contact a member of the conference team directly.
Further details, including submission procedures, may be found on the conference web-site: http://ifip86.iimb.ernet.in/
Please note that although the Conference theme is "Grand Successes and Failures in IT" submissions are not limited to this topic. Papers addressing any aspect of the Group's work, the Transfer Adoption and Diffusion of IT, would be very welcome.
Best Wishes
Dave, Yogesh, Helle and Rahul