[AISWorld] bibDude - BibTeX Deduplication using DuDe

Draisbach, Uwe Uwe.Draisbach at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Nov 10 20:43:29 EST 2012

--- bibDude - BibTeX Deduplication using DuDe ---

We are happy to announce the release of bibDude, an online tool that detects duplicates within your BibTeX files (*.bib) and supports merging multiple entries into a single record. BibTeX is a tool to incorporate references in LaTeX documents.
https://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/naumann/sites/dude/bibtex/

bibDude is developed and maintained by the Information Systems Group at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in Potsdam, Germany. It is based on our open duplicate detection framework DuDe:
http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/naumann/projekte/dude

The service is of course free and we welcome feedback in any form. To support our evaluation we would appreciate it if you allow us to keep your BibTeX-file (see opt-in checkbox).

Felix Naumann and Uwe Draisbach